1) Futsal Unlimited will fixture games in advance, and are to be played at the designated venue.
2) Completion of the Registration Form will not automatically mean a team is accepted to be fixture for a competition. Acceptance is dependent on vacancies available in a competition. Futsal Unlimited will notify the team Captain of the acceptance to a competition.
3) Last Game Bond (LGB), which is the equivalent to one match fee, is to be paid on the first scheduled game that a team partakes in. The LGB will pay for a team’s last game of the scheduled season in advance, unless they have a LOF, whereby the LGB will be forfeited and the team will be required to pay it once again.
4) By completing the Registration form, a team representative agrees to pay all the corresponding fees regardless of the number of players that attend a match.
5) The Captain of the team is responsible to ensure that players are familiar with the rules that in accordance with Futsal Unlimited.
6) A registration fee of $30 per team is also required to be paid on the first scheduled match.
7) At least two contacts have to be provided. Failure to do so will mean that a team is not eligible for registration.
8) All injuries must be reported on the day that the injury occurs to a Futsal Unlimited representative otherwise the injury will not be covered.